28. Blogging gives websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links. (HubSpot and ContentPlus)
29. Businesses with websites of 401-1000 pages receive 6x more leads than those with 51-100 pages. (HubSpot Lead Generation Lessons from 4,000 Businesses)
30. People are more likely to visit a B2B tech company’s website after seeing a tweet from the company. (KoMarketing Associates)
31. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate. (Search Engine Journal)
32. Companies who utilise Inbound content platforms and offer buyer persona driven content see a 45% increase in their volume of Sales Accepted Leads (SALs). (Kapost: Quantifying the Cost of Inefficient Content Processes)
33. Marketers who are involved in sales software selection are 13% more likely to see a positive ROI, and 11% more likely to receive an increased budget. (HubSpot State of Inbound 2015)
34. Prospecting is deemed the most difficult stage of the sales process. 42% of sales reps state that this is their biggest challenge. Often this is due to salespeople lacking vital information before reaching out to leads. Inbound sales enablement can ease this issue. (HubSpot State of Inbound 2015)
35. Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. (The Annuitas Group)
36. 43% of companies say their sales teams have only a lead’s basic contact information before reaching out.
37. 19% of buyers would first want to connect with a salesperson at the awareness stage (when they are first learning about a product), compared to 60% of buyers who want to connect with a salesperson after they’ve researched products and have a shortlist.
39. Websites with c.51-100 pages generate 48% more traffic than websites with 1- 50 pages. (B2B Marketing)
40. 84% of audiences aged 25 to 34 have left a favourite website due to interruptive (non-Inbound) advertising. (Mashable)
The statistics speak for themselves. If delivered correctly, an Inbound marketing and sales process will attract and nurture your best-fit leads through their purchasing journey, resulting in solid ROI, and a successful marketing strategy.